After a nice breakfast prepared by Marshall, D-man and I ventured to the farmer’s market together. We got some fruits and veggies and a couple sweet treats and bread. Both boys got haircuts (much needed). Marshall and I did some shopping at Target and Nordstrom Rack for D-man while D-man and Hadley went to the mall for some things and then out to dinner in downtown Louisville.
On Sunday, we got Locos Hermanos breakfast burritos as we hadn’t had them in awhile and wanted D-man to have them before he headed out. Marshall ran some additional errands while D-man and I headed to Longmont to find the shoes he didn’t find the day before.
It ended up being a lovely afternoon together (according to D-man we got more done than during our official date). We made a stop at Kohl’s and found a couple pairs of pants, hit Target for some essentials and then We found a rug at Home Depot. We treated ourselves to Runza and DQ before we found his running shoes at Dick’s. What an unexpected treat.
Farmer’s Market
RUNZA!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment