Saturday, August 06, 2022

Sisters in MSP ❤️

Our ultimate frisbee weekend has turned out to be a mini-vacation for Marshall and me. Once we arrived to the airport at 3:45 am (thanks to the D-man shuttle service), T-man was off in his element. He sat with his friends on the plane and took the van with the team. We haven’t seen him since. 

Marshall was able to work from the Marshall’s and I biked around the lake to grab coffee with a coworker who I had yet to meet in person. Jacki and I were then able to run a couple of errands and grab some lunch. I snuck in a nap before taking the Marshall fam to the airport. 

After Marshall finished up work, we met Jaima and Cam for dinner. The first place we tried had a wait so we ended up at a serve yourself by the ounce beer and enjoyed trying a variety of beers. So thankful that the Geiserts stayed an extra day. It was such a nice treat to see both of my sisters in one day! 


Ready for my morning bike ride 




In Jacki’s beautiful kitchen 


Fun! 









No comments: